Now that we've arrived at the eve of Thanksgiving, it is time to reveal our selection for "Turkey of the Year." Although there are many eligible, and even deserving, candidates encompassing the world of sports, I was finally able to narrow my choices down enough to make a most worthy selection. So without further adieu, I am proud to announce that Bobby Petrino is An Opinion On Sports' 2012 Turkey of the Year. With one joyride on a motorcycle with a woman young enough to be his daughter, he managed to wreck not only the bike, but an entire football season for the entire state of Arkansas. How could Petrino not be the T.O.Y.? Just sayin...
Other candidates deserving of consideration:
- Lane Kiffin (He'll always make the list!)
- Will Muschamp (What's up with all those facial contortions?)
- Tommy Tubberville (Now it's time for someone to knock your headphones off)
- Steve Spurrier (Just 'cause you're an old-as-hell Turkey!)
- The ACC (For trying to imitate a football conference!)
Post a Comment