It's Thanksgiving Day again. It seemed to come around a little quicker this year. Might be a sign of the times, or a sign of my time. You know the adage,"the older you get , the faster time flies", or whatever. Thanks for checking in with An Opinion On Sports. If you didn't come around, there wouldn't be much fun being here. I'm thankful for you, as well as:
- I'm thankful for Chipper Jones career, and the fact he spent it all here at home.
- I'm thankful for the American Veteran. All gave some, and some gave all.
- I'm thankful for CSI, and for 'Gibbs' Rules'.
- I'm thankful for the Detroit Lions. They always give us a game on Thanksgiving Day. Go Matthew Stafford!
- I'm thankful for the peanuts boiling on a Georgia Bulldog Saturday.
- I'm thankful for the person courteous enough to know and show cell phone etiquette.
- I'm thankful when all of our "gadgets" work as they're supposed to.
- I'm thankful when my physician and dentist actually see me on time, even though that rarely happens.
- I'm thankful that this year it's not my SEC coach on the 'Hot Seat'. Been there, done that.
- I'm thankful that Furman Bisher always did a column on Thanksgiving Day about being thankful. The attempt at imitation is the greatest form of flattery!
Post a Comment