Friday, October 31, 2008
North Carolina: Pre-Season #1
Georgia in All Red?
Thursday, October 30, 2008
A Family's Commitment
Jim Rome Talks About Georgia vs Florida
And Who Will Be Smiling At The End?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Georgia's Dominance Over Florida
before 1991 (who's yo Daddy now!). So to put all these numbers in proper perspective, the Gators would have to win the next 9 battles to just pull even in the war. You and I both know that isn't about to happen. In fact, Opinion On Sports predicts that Florida will NEVER tie or lead this series overall. This post has been a Dragnet special, 'cause like Joe Friday would say, "Just the facts, Ma'am"!
Pop A Top and "Whoop" It Up!
Missing "Leonard's Losers"
Monday, October 27, 2008
Mike Singletary:"Can You Hear Me Now"?
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Dawgs & Gators: For All The Marbles!
Tech "Tanks" It
Darryl Gamble : Player of the Game
Friday, October 24, 2008
Not Your Granddaddy's Buick...
West Virginia 34 - Auburn 17
Seve Ballesteros: He Could Use a Few Birdies Now...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
What's the Big Deal?
As the Season Turns...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Just which Bulldogs?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Knowshon Moreno: On the Move...
He also had one reception for 10 yards. Those 172 yards pushed Moreno past Robert Edwards and Tim Worley on Georgia's career rushing list with 2,096 yards. They were also a season high for Knowshon.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Bulldawgs, Bar-B-Que, Boiled Peanuts & Bourbon!
Mark Richt is "Super Boca"
Georgia -vs- LSU
Mid-Day Madness at Illinois?
Georgia 24 Vanderbilt 14
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Washaun Ealey: Mr. Touchdown
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fire Danny Smith
Monday, October 13, 2008
It's All About the Color Orange...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
How about: "Wild Dawg" or "Rabid Dawg" or "Dawgs Gone Wild"
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Please Don't Flag That Dawg!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Georgia -vs- Tennessee
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Brannan Southerland Returns
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Don Larsen: "Pitcher Perfect"!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Hey Plaxico Burress: Phone Home E.T.!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Steve Spurrier and Colleagues: Crying a River
Frank Sinkwich: A Bulldog "Throwback"
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Almost to the day, O.J.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Chicago Cubs: Really Poor Baseball
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Georgia in the SEC Championship Game?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Who would have thought that at this point in the season the following would be true:
1. The Vanderbilt Commodores are 4-0 and leading the SEC Eastern Division.
2. The Duke Blue Devils are 3-1 under new head coach David Cutcliffe.
3. Georgia Tech is operating their new run-oriented offense efficiently, while Auburn is struggling to run their new spread attack.
4. West Virginia is a very unimpressive 2-2 with all that talent and speed having returned on offense.
5. BYU is undefeated by not only putting points on the board offensively as one would expect, but by playing uncharacteristically good defense as well.
6. Ole Miss defeated Florida by stopping Tim Tebow on a fourth down rush attempt. In the 'Swamp" no less!
8. Oregon State defeated Southern Cal 'all night long' on a Thursday night.
9. Georgia trailed Alabama 31-0 at halftime. At home. Alabama led Georgia 31-0 at halftime. On the road.
10. Tennessee is a mediocre 1-3. Not surprising is that Phillip Fulmer is once again the 'King of the Hot Seat'.