Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
before 1991 (who's yo Daddy now!). So to put all these numbers in proper perspective, the Gators would have to win the next 9 battles to just pull even in the war. You and I both know that isn't about to happen. In fact, Opinion On Sports predicts that Florida will NEVER tie or lead this series overall. This post has been a Dragnet special, 'cause like Joe Friday would say, "Just the facts, Ma'am"!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
He also had one reception for 10 yards. Those 172 yards pushed Moreno past Robert Edwards and Tim Worley on Georgia's career rushing list with 2,096 yards. They were also a season high for Knowshon.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Who would have thought that at this point in the season the following would be true:
1. The Vanderbilt Commodores are 4-0 and leading the SEC Eastern Division.
2. The Duke Blue Devils are 3-1 under new head coach David Cutcliffe.
3. Georgia Tech is operating their new run-oriented offense efficiently, while Auburn is struggling to run their new spread attack.
4. West Virginia is a very unimpressive 2-2 with all that talent and speed having returned on offense.
5. BYU is undefeated by not only putting points on the board offensively as one would expect, but by playing uncharacteristically good defense as well.
6. Ole Miss defeated Florida by stopping Tim Tebow on a fourth down rush attempt. In the 'Swamp" no less!
8. Oregon State defeated Southern Cal 'all night long' on a Thursday night.
9. Georgia trailed Alabama 31-0 at halftime. At home. Alabama led Georgia 31-0 at halftime. On the road.
10. Tennessee is a mediocre 1-3. Not surprising is that Phillip Fulmer is once again the 'King of the Hot Seat'.