Win, lose or draw on Saturday night against Alabama, chances are very good that Less Miles will deliver a memorable quote before the night is over. The "Mad Hatter" gives the best interviews in all of college football. He's never met a microphone he didn't like, and when he's behind one you'd better get the camera rolling. He has the uncanny ability of dodging a direct question, while making you think he answered it in his own wacky way all along. Got that? Me either. Nevertheless, it all translates into the fact that Miles is really a funny guy. Try wrapping your mind around these:
- I was running full speed or slower than full speed, but generally in the upper quadrant of speed.
- When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book.
- This is a game that has been looming on the horizon for some time.
- The only thing that I can tell you is that I am relatively honest and somewhat deceptive.
- They recognize that he throws a ball that they'd like to put their hands on.
- Those people that sign their name 'Slick Willie' don't necessarily have legitimate opinions.
- I think achievement is something that can be measured with improvement.
Post a Comment